วันจันทร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Something Sexy: Chanel Peridot

Last week I went out to dinner with my former co-workers and we got to discussing sexy inanimate objects. One of them has just gotten a brand new guitar and he swears it is the sexiest thing he's ever seen. I got to thinking I've never found an inanimate object sexy in my life. People say sports cars are sexy. People say guns are sexy. People say cameras are sexy. I said the closest thing to a sexy inanimate object is a paperback novel with brown paper, which I realize does not sound sexy at all.

Well, lo and behold. There's no denying I've found the sexiest inanimate object ever.

Look at it reflecting the sunlight like that. Such a tease!

At first I didnt like Peridot at all. I think it's just a regular duochrome polish and it's not fast dry. Then, I read on Refinery29 that it's getting discontinued and I panicked. I bought it over the counter full price although I already have a similar color that's fast dry, no less. Then, I excitedly texted my friend and she informed me within 5 minutes of purchase that there's an EXACT dupe out there, the OPI Just Spotted the Lizard (Spiderman Collection). I was feeling kind of down because it was quite expensive, 3 times more expensive than OPI, but when I sat down and opened the box,and shit did I change my mind!

Damn, this color polish in this bottle sure does look oh so sleek, and oh so sexy. A lot sexier than it would've been in the fat OPI bottle or the Holika Holika (Korean brand) bottle I own.
I can just sit and look at it all day. I know, I know. I am crazy. I'm not denying that, but then again, who isn't? I guess everything is sexy if you look at it right, yes, even an old paperback novel.


Here's a picture of my very sexy coworker with his very sexy guitar for your viewing pleasure.
"I'm just tickling her strings and having a jolly good time doing so."

Kiss Kiss
Miss Bunny

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hello!

    I really love your blog and I've nominated you for a *drum roll please* "Liebster Blog Award!*

    Check my blog out, I've linked your page in one of my posts xx

    Natali xox

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ตอบลบ
  2. I really like the look of that polish but I don't like the results on the nail. Topshop did a similar colour and I expected a somewhat oil spill effect with all the greens, blues and golds showing in different lights but the Topshop colour just comes out gold - very disappointing! What's the finish like on the Chanel polish?

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. I'm gonna try it on tomorrow and see how it goes but from my experience with Chanel polishes, they are always very easy to apply and have good pigmentation. We'll have to wait and see about the color though I like the swatches I've seen online.

      Kiss Kiss

      ลบ