วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Good Golly, You Should See My Nails!!

It's gonna be a mother to clean but the results of heavy chunky glitter are always pretty amazing.

 From afar it just looks gold.

I never used to like glitter but I dont know what has gotten into me lately. I've bought 3 chunky glitters in the past month and I'm thinking about going out today to buy more colors of this particular glitter polish. Silver? Purple? Blue? All available colors??? haha. we'll see. I'm a bit broke at the moment having spent all of my money buying movie tickets to see Spiderman multiple times, and the 4DX seats, no less! I'm having a hard time choosing who to ogle, Stone or Garfield. :P

Kiss Kiss
Miss Bunny

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. These look amazing, aahh love glitter nails. :D Where did you buy them from? I love Emma & Andrew! :P

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ตอบลบ
  2. It was some random korean brand. I cannot remember for sure but I would love to say Etude House? hehe too many polishes cant keep track :P
    If you love glitter then Candeo is for you http://www.candeocolors.com/ Check them out if you havent already.

    Kiss Kiss

    ตอบลบ