วันศุกร์ที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Say Hello to My Little Friends

Miss Chubby Bunny loves chubby bunnies! Introducing for the first time, my two lovely boys: Euratom and Electron!!!

TA-DAAAAA!
The cream colored normal sized one is 4 year old Euratom, Thai bunny, no particular breed. I love him to death. I cried and cried when I had to go away for a whole year because I didnt think he would make it past 3 years old, but look at him! Still going strong! BIG KISS!!

The grey and white baby lop-eared one is Electron! He's a little baby 3 month old Holland Lop and he is teeeny tiny and really precious. EQUALLY BIG KISS!

I did have another baby Holland Lop, but sadly it died. TwT. His name was Megaton.  Such cool names for bunnies, dont you think? (tooting my own horn a bit, I know) Euratom, Megaton, Electron. Sounds like I'm ready to make a bomb or something.

I wanted to take a photo with my whole collection of nail polishes but bunny couldn't stay out of it.



And look what happend!

Haha. dead upon impact. poor bunny :P

Kiss Kiss
Miss Bunny

2 ความคิดเห็น: