วันจันทร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Challenge Accepted: Tribal Nails

Not so long ago one of my very good friends have challenged me to do the tribal nail art. Now, I cant draw to save my life and this is my first time doing free hand nail art. All in all, not so bad, right? I must say I couldnt have done it without quick dry nail polishes. I did my left hand in 30 minutes and I did my right in 15 minutes (I am a rightie but I was less neat because I was a bit lazy at this point).

Here's my very own tribal nails.


Here was my (a lot more intricate than my end result) inspiration. Sorry I couldnt credit the owner since my friend posted this photo on my wall. (She got it from someone's instagram account)
It was pretty late so I just grabbed the polishes closest to me. (since this was just an experiment anyway). Maybe next time I'll go with a yellow-turquoise combination. 
Here's what I came up with:
Sally Hansen color quick in Silver Chrome, Chanel nail color in Black Satin (209), and OPI DS in Reflection, and of course, some striper polishes as pictured, along with a dotting tool and my old name card to swipe the edges of the nail bed. Sorry for the bad lighting, but this is a night time post after all.  ZzzzzzzzzzZ

Ok now that I've shown off my first freehand manicure I can go to bed happy and continue to be happy and scream a little everytime I look at my nails. So off I go. I'll talk to you guys later! Goodnight!

Kiss Kiss
Miss Bunny

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น