วันเสาร์ที่ 30 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

A Very Good Day

Yesterday was a veeeerry good day. I was invited to a beauty event at my sports club. I went shopping. I saw Spiderman (which I've been excitedly waiting for for almost a year now) with my best friend. I cant decide who I want more Andrew Garfield or Emma Stone!! I browsed through Andrew's pics on Pinterest before I went to bed in hopes of him making an appearance in my dream but alas.. it didnt take. :(
No worries. I will try again tonight for sure! I'll even watch video clips on youtube. Wish me luck! xx

I've been a member at Phillip Wain which is an all womens Sports and Beauty centre since I was 11 years old and my dear ol' mummy is a lifetime member. My mom goes there to do yoga and I go there for the swedish massages. They always have these little fun events for the members to attend. This one was a Summer event. They served coconut sorbet topped with peanuts and gave out straw beach hats. What I loved most was that the area they had the event in was in serious sunlight. Have a look.
Thats my mummy getting her nails done for free. They had a bunch of nail art designs for us to choose from. HEAVEN!
Here's the one I chose


















veeeery pretty! and I repeat FREE! :D :D :D

They also had an artist painting portraits of us and mum and I each got one.




What do you think? Was the artist able to capture our likeness onto paper?? I personally dont see it at all! well, maybe except the hair for mine but she even got my mum's hair wrong haha but I shouldnt complain since its FREE again :-* and its preeettttyyy. I could never draw that in a million years!

Here's some more pics from the event.


And this is where I waited for my polish to dry.
 Beautiful, isnt it? I love this sports club and I dont dream of going anywhere else. They're on the Penthouse so they've got the best view and I love views. The other branch has a more epic view of the center of the city with hundreds of skyscrapers in messy messy formation, just how I like it.  Maybe I'll get you guys a pic soon.

All in all, a very good day. I'm sort of glad I'm unemployed, so I can attend events like this! Dont tell mum I said that. :-X


Kiss Kiss
Miss Bunny

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. AHO YOUR MOM'S PICTURE IS EVEN WORSE. NOT RESEMBLE AT ALL, IN MY OPINION.

    ตอบลบ
  2. I'm really glad to have found your blog!!! If you have a chance please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot to me!!! Thank you so much in advance. I wish you a great day and look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts!!!

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Hi. Thanks for visiting my blogs. I'm still learning about the blogging world ;-)
      kiss kiss

      ลบ
  3. so i see that you and your mom share the identical mouth

    ตอบลบ