วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Hello World.


Let it be documented that one not-so-sleepy night this blog was born. I have been thinking about doing a blog for the longest time just because I do enjoy reading other people's blogs and love love love to look at the pretty pictures of beauty products this and that. To be honest I am not quite sure of what by blog is going to be about, but i suspect it would be in the realm of nail art and nail polishes which are my TRUE LOVE.

Well, I am from Thailand and my name would be impossible for you guys to pronounce. Or would you like to give it a go? <Plyor Wongsuchat> There. Even Thai people cant pronounce that name sometimes! So, from now on let me be called Miss Bunny for you future readers out there. Miss Chubby Bunny if you want to be specific.  

Before I can find a better picture, this will have to do. 
Quite posh, is it not? haha

Although it may seem so judging from the photo, I am not rich. But what I am is very pleased to meet you. 

More blog posts coming real soon! I'm really excited!!

kiss kiss
Miss Bunny

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. welcome to blogger, lovely :) you're such a beaut and your blog sounds great!
    keep it up :))
    maybe you'll have the time to check out my blog as well, if you like.

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Hello there!! I'm still very much figuring out this blogging business. Glad to know someone's reading!

      kiss kiss
      miss bunny

      ลบ