วันจันทร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

HAUL!! a first official post

I have so many things to write about I'm having a tough time deciding where to start! Yesterday I had dinner plans with a friend but alas he was late due to the heavy storm so.... I popped into my local Nail Art Supply Store. *giddy laughs* Yes, I am very proud to say I have one 15 minutes from my place!

Being a nail enthusiaist, there was no way I was gonna leave empty handed. Far from it! Here is my haul in its entirety: 6 nail foil stickers, 2 polishes. 1 base/top coat, and a dotting tool.


Let me start of with the polishes. They are from the Revlon Top Speed line which are fast dry nail polishes. a must for me since I am the most impatient person ever so I'm drawn to things like nail stickers konads and fast dry polishes. The colors were not too interesting but the pigmentation and finish is as good as the regular revlon polishes so who am I to complain? I do have a couple (maybe 4?) from this line and they are second to none when it comes to dry time. I got number 610 Lily (the purple) and number 405 Peachy (the coral). I couldnt decide which color to use first since I was soo excited about the both of them that I did this:
done with konad plate m79 and konad white special polish topped with the topcoat I just bought which is the Revlon double twist. This was a bittersweet purchase for me because, although I always love buying any nail-related merchandise, I already had this one but left it at my office before I quit my job 2 weeks ago. But this does goes to show how much i love the product and repurchase requires little contemplation.
Then i added the dots with a dotting tool.




















Nail foil stickers are not my favorite things just because I've gone through many brands and they never last more than 3 days before they start chipping and peeling. Well these ones are the exception and at only 55 THB (1 quid) a pop as well! I actually had a set on for 7 days peeled them off and transfered them onto my friend's nails and they still worked! That is nothing short of a miracle. I'll probably do another post on how to apply them properly if you've never come across these things. and look how cute the patterns are! I just try to choose elaborate looking ones that I know for sure I cant do freehand or stamped. You know, value for money and all that. Multicolor is best. 

Well, I was so preoccupied with the choices at the store that I actually missed several of my friend's call to tell me that he had arrived... ordered... and started eating... 

When I got there he asked why girls are so crazy about nail things and I said I had a craving for green tea ice cream...


kiss kiss
Miss Bunny

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. The pattern looks more cute before you add the dot. That's just my opinion. You are a nail enthusiaist jing.:D

    ตอบลบ
  2. thats what my friend said on facebook as well but I do love my busy busy patterns :P
    kiss kiss
    Miss Bunny

    ตอบลบ