วันเสาร์ที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

DIY Bunny Poopie Bracelets

Hiya! I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to only because I have so much coming in laltely. And lots of work translate to lots of money so yay! You all should be happy for an unemployed lady like me. :)

So mother's day is coming up here in Thailand and I decided to make something for my mom in addition to the bunny print pyjamas I got her. I found this great tutorial on youtube by Missglamorazzi which looks easy enough so I decided to give it a go! I love her videos by the way you guys should totally check them out if you haven't already. She does a beauty channel and a vlog channel as well.

Ok so the tutorial said it was supposed to look like this:

oh my! Isn't that beautiful to look at! Now take a look at mine....


Ta Dah!! LOOKS LIKE A PILE OF POOP!!!
 ugh... not exactly what I expected. I think my beads were too big and the colors were too monotone. It also didnt help that I am no good at crafts at al! ha! but bunny does make everything better, so...

The problem I found while doing these is that the beads I got were not very uniform. Some of them had smaller holes and the cords couldnt get through them at all. Some of them were stuck together and I wasnt unable to pry them loose. Next time I'll go for better quality beads and clashing colors.

What do you think?

I think we would be testing the saying that a mother's love is unconditional tomorrow. :P

Kiss Kiss
and Happy (Thai) Mother's Day
Miss Bunny

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น